PARIS, FRANCE — “Past winners are a testament to the Gerety juries: from this year’s Grand Prix, Festive for Burberry to the Moldy Whopper from 2020,” says Lucía Ongay, Gerety Awards Co-Founder. “Empowering work is also rewarded like Viva La Vulva, the Grand Prix winner from 2019, and it would be fair to say there is no jury more qualified to impress than Gerety’s.”
The Philippines will be host to one of the 10 executive jury sessions choosing the shortlist. The full jury will be announced next February 2022.
Some of the judges that will feature on next year’s jury line-up include:
- Madonna Badger, Chief Creative Officer, Badger & Winters, USA
- Zara Mirza, Head of Global Marketing, GE, USA
- Tanja Grubner, Global Marketing & Communications Director, Essity, Germany
- Jung A Kim, Worldwide Executive Creative Director, Innocean Worldwide, South Korea
- Khensani Nobanda, Executive Head of Group Marketing, Nedbank, South Africa
- Chaka Sobhani, Global Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett Worldwide and Chief Creative, Officer Leo Burnett UK and Fallon
- Denise Rossetto, Partner & Chief Creative Officer, Broken Heart Love Affair, Canada
- Jean Lin, Executive Officer, dentsu Group Inc. & Global CEO, Creative, dentsu International, China
- Tara Ford, Chief Creative Officer, The Monkeys, Sydney & Board Member of the Advertising Council of Australia
- Natalia Baidala, Director of Integrated Marketing & Communications, Ukraine & Moldova, Mastercard Europe S.A., Ukraine
The full jury will be announced in January. In the meantime, agencies, production companies, and advertisers are invited to visit the Gerety website to learn more about the Grand jury and download the 2022 entry kit.
Download the 2022 entry kit here.