MANILA, PHILIPPINES – The Asia Pacific Tambuli Awards 2022 announced the members of the Humanity and Culture Executive Jury headed by Rupen Desai, Global Chief Marketing Officer of Dole Sunshine Co., as Jury President. The jury members include:
- Rupen Desai, Global Chief Marketing Officer Dole Sunshine Co., Jury President
- Rezel Aquino, Marketing Director Johnson & Johnson Philippines
- Ana Aboitiz-Delgado, Chief Customer Experience and Digital Channels Officer, UnionBank of the Philippines
- Toby Gatchalian, Country Marketing Head, Mondelez International
- Kristine Go, General Manager Nutrition, Unilever Southeast Asia
- Belinda Green, Group Planning Director, Publicis Group, APAC
- Cynthia Icasas, Head of Marketing, Del Monte Philippines
- Eugene Lee, Regional Chief Marketing Officer Asia, McDonald’s
- Chad Mackenzie, Chief Creative Officer, whiteGREY, Australia
- Richard McCabe, Chief Strategy Officer APAC, McCann Worldgroup
- Asim Naqvi, Chief Executive Officer Ogilvy Pakistan
- Alex Panlilio, Corporate Vice President, Unilab, Inc.
- Ali Rez, Regional Executive Creative Director, Impact BBDO, Pakistan
- Golda Roldan, Chief Executive Officer Wunderman Thompson
- Pam Takai, Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, Nestle Philippines
Rupen Desai commented, “The Tambuli awards brands that generate impact at the interdependence between people, planet and prosperity. These brands continue to outperform those that don’t. Improving the bottom line whilst driving social & planet good is something we should all get behind, recognize and celebrate.”
The APAC Tambuli Awards is not an award on charity, advocacy, pro bono, or CSR advertising, even if those campaigns are welcome and encouraged to enter. The award, however, focuses on mainstream brand campaigns that celebrate humanity, inspire purpose, and deliver results. The Tambuli recognizes the effectiveness of brand purpose-led marketing campaigns that fuel growth and inspire brands to become a force for good.
This award show is organized from Manila by the School of Communication of the University of Asia and the Pacific (UA&P) in collaboration with industry partners.