05MANILA, PHILIPPINES — YouTube Works Awards, together with research firm Kantar, has returned to celebrate the most creative and effective advertising campaigns on YouTube that not only captured the attention of Filipino viewers, but also delivered powerful business results for brands.
From touching to amusing content and everything in between, here are the 16 brands and campaigns that are moving forward to the final stage of the judging process:
- Accenture, Inc.: #STORIESOFACCENTURE – Vertical Film Festival
- Accenture, Inc.: #StoriesofAccenture Vertical Film Festival: Gravity
- Unilab, Inc.: Allerta 2021 Non-Drowsy Campaign
- DiskarTech: DiskarTech Carabao
- UnionBank of the Philippines: Heaven
- McDonald’s Philippines: Himbing
- Ginebra San Miguel: Huling Patak ng Bagong Tapang
- Nestle Philippines: Nestle Chuckie Kids’ Snack Time Favorite Campaign
- PLDT Inc.: Next Upgrade: Your Ultimate Guide to Upgrading Your Home Into Smart Home
- Jollibee Foods Corporation: Now Showing: Love for a Perfect Pair
- Ashlar Industrial Corporation: Orocan Ms. Hurt
- Globe Telecom: Proud Father’s Day
- Maya: SCAMAHAN ng mga scammers
- McDonald’s Philippines: Share the Light
- ARC Refreshments Corp.: RC Cola Smile
- McDonald’s Philippines: Umaga Na
Last year, RC Cola’s “Basta” campaign bagged the highest awards, the David and Grand Prix, for its bravery in taking creative risks and demonstrating excellence throughout the entire creation process. The campaign not only garnered a massive viewership of over seven million on YouTube, but also boosted RC Cola’s sales by more than 60%.
The Best Personalization award is yet to be given to its first-ever winner as it went unclaimed in 2021.
The awarding ceremony of YouTube Works 2022 will take place at the Brandcast event on October 25.
For more information, visit the YouTube Works website.