MANILA – CREATE Philippines is the Philippine government’s trade platform for continued learning, knowledge exchange, and business and network creation for the local creative industries. It aims to make the Philippines an active voice in the global discourse on the creative economy and a top-of-mind destination in the Asia-Pacific for creative content and services.
Happening on September 22 – 23, 2018 at The Globe Tower, Taguig, the 2nd edition of CREATE Philippines will focus on COMMUNICATION DESIGN – a multidisciplinary practice that shapes ideas and information into clear and better messaging delivered through various media.
Here are 6 reasons why you don’t want to miss it:
Gathering of Global Gurus
- Eight top minds in the international and Philippine creative scene will deliver a comprehensive learning experience on the global practices on design, and other creative disciplines.
Bang for the Buck
- Get an opportunity to avail learning sessions and premium consultancy services at an affordable rate from leading creatives in the industry.
Get tips from the industry’s best
- Set one-on-one meeting with our speakers to get a specific creative solution for your business or professional work.
- Upgrade your business know-how as we discuss topics on protecting your intellectual rights, brand building, design, pricing of creative services, and many more.
- Get a feel of the industry as you check out the design, works, and other creative campaigns of some of the leading and emerging creatives in the country.
Interact with fellow creative minds
- This is your chance to meet and greet the top creatives and leaders in industry in the networking events. Who knows? They might be your next client or business partner.