NEW YORK – The One Club for Creativity, recently formed by the merging of The One Club and the Art Directors Club (ADC), has announced The One Show 2017 judges, composed of some of the brightest minds and most accomplished creative professionals from around the world, including Asian judges David Guerrero, Josy Paul, and Yuya Furukawa. The complete list of members of the jury are:
· Matt Eastwood, Worldwide CCO, JWT (film jury)
· David Guerrero, Chairman & CCO, BBDO Philippines (cross-platform jury)
· Doerte Spengler-Ahrens, CCO, Jung von Matt (cross-platform jury)
· John Mescall, Global ECD, McCann (film jury)
· Josy Paul, CCO, BBDO India (film jury)
· Yuya Furukawa, CCO, Dentsu (film jury)
· Debbie Millman, President, Sterling Brands (design jury)
· Ben Priest, adamandeveDDB (film jury)
· Stephen Vogel, CCO, Ogilvy Germany (film jury)
· Andrew Keller, Global CD, Facebook (interactive)
Overall, there are 134 judges from 31 countries across 13 disciplines – branded entertainment, cross-platform, design, direct, film, IP, interactive, mobile, print & outdoor, social media, UX/UI, responsive environments, and radio.
Two more One Show juries will be announced later this fall: moving image craft and public relations. There will also be a new One Show discipline that will be launched in November. The ADC 96th Annual Awards juries will be announced in November and December on www.adcglobal.org
The current list of One Show judges can be found here: http://www.oneshow.org/jury. One Show juries judge entries through a lens that focuses on the creativity of ideas and quality of the execution. ADC Annual Awards juries focus on craft, design, and innovation.
Final One Show judging will take place in March, and winners will be announced at The One Show on Wednesday, May 10, and Friday, May 12 at Cipriani Wall Street during Creative Week. The ADC 96th Annual Awards will take place on Monday, May 8 during Creative Week.
Visit www.oneshow.org to enter The One Show. The third quarter deadline is December 2. The final deadline is January 27.
Visit www.adcglobal.org to enter the ADC 96th Annual Awards. The final deadline is January 31.