MANILA – Emily Abrera’s very first Lamy, the late Minyong Ordonez’s bike helmet, Merlee Jayme’s Moleskine collection, Ramon Jimenez’s bow tie – these are only some of the valuable items that are up for auction at the Creative Guild’s fundraising event, ’The Icons and and Auction’ on November 25.
The Philippine ad industry’s most iconic figures have donated some of their most valuable items to raise funds for the guild in a silent auction.
Also among the items to be auctioned off are a Yayoi Kusama x Louis Vuitton scarf from McCann Worldgroup chairman and CEO Raul Castro, a painting from Campaigns & Grey founder Yoly Ong, a leather tote and sketching supplies from Lowe Philippines CCO Leigh Reyes, and a Herman Miller Aeron office chair from filmmaker Marlon Rivera as bequeathed to him by Ordonez, who was his mentor.
The event will also include a special tribute to Ordonez, who passed away earlier this month.
Below are the auction rules, for those who are interested in bidding:
1. Each item is displayed and will have its own starting bid.
2. There will be a sheet of paper for bidding on the spot.
3. From time to time, you can check the list to outbid the highest entry. It is important to note that once you bid, you have to be committed to it.
4. At a specified time, a final bidding will be done live during the program.
5. Highest bidder gets the items.
6. Payment will be settle after the program. Personal checks are accepted. Checks must be payable to: 4AS PHILIPPINES or ASSOCIATION OF ACCREDITED ADVERTISING AGENCIES-PHILS.
7. Items will be released to the bidder after clearance of checks.
The event is supported by Hit Productions and Straight Shooters, and will be held at URBN Bar and Kitchen at the Fort Strip on November 25 starting at 6:30 p.m. Entrance is P100.