- Moderated by Inquirer Super / INQUIRER.net journalist Pam Pastor
- Organic Intelligence’s CEO & Managing Partner, Carlo Hemedes
- Organic Intelligence’s Director of Health Jason Ligot, M.D.
- SN Aboitiz Power Corporation President & Chief Executive Officer Joseph Yu
- AIA Philam Life Chief Marketing Officer Leonardo Tan
- PumaPodcast Founder and CEO Roby Alampay
- Antonio’s Director of Hospitality and Owner’s Representative Isabel Lozano
- MCA Music (Universal Music Philippines) Managing Director Enzo Valdez
For businesses of all sizes, the demands have shifted—be it product, strategy, communications. How do we reinvent our businesses to meet those demands, even when supply chains or channels have closed or changed?
When we gain insight, we can see opportunities. Consumers aren’t leaving, they’re trying new things. In this roundtable we gain insight into the new demands of our new economy, and discuss how businesses have met these demands and adopted best practices by rethinking, re-prioritizing, and innovating before they accelerate into a rapidly changing marketplace.
The discussion gathered thought leaders in the industries of #health, #tech, #food, #music, and #energy, to dive deep into the shifts they undertook to refocus their brand, uncover new opportunities, and scale through meaningful actions.
Together with Organic Intelligence Consulting, Inc., #adobomagazine is hosting a roundtable discussion entitled “Back to Basics: Refocusing on Meaningful Work.”