- Angel Guerrero, adobo magazine Editor-in-Chief, moderator
- Dennis Perez, Unilever Philippines Media Director & E-Commerce Media for SEAA
- John Rubio, Facebook Philippine’s Country Director
- Elaine Uy- Casipit, ABS-CBN Corporation’s VP, Head of Business Development / Head of gital Services
- Abhishek Gupta, Mindshare Philippines’ Managing Director
#adoboTalksPOV: As we face this post-digital era where the speed of technological change has brought about unprecedented levels of disruption to businesses and brands, where marketing brands to consumers are at a crucial stage, and where the speed of innovation and adoption is hastened by emerging technologies, evolving digital tools and concepts within the media space.
In this adobo Talks roundtable discussion on Trailblazing the New Media Revolution, we brought to the table the country’s leading and largest advertiser, Unilever Philippines, to showcase how they are innovating and a pioneering beyond the conventional understanding of media and leading the new media revolution. We have also invited the country head of Facebook, the head of digital services at ABS-CBN, and the managing director a dominant media agency, Mindshare.
This discussion takes a look into the future trends in media, into media consumption, the technology-driven interactions, the alternate paths to purchase, the path to connecting to consumers, the significance of data, and a peek into a cookie-less future.
This roundtable is co-presented by Unilever Philippines. Our drinks are from our partner, Served Manila.