LAS VEGAS, NEVADA — London International Awards (LIA) 2022 will be judging Non-Traditional in its traditional way by gathering together all its illustrious jury members onsite in Las Vegas. Dorte Spengler-Ahrens, JvM/Saga Managing Creative Director and partner at Jung von Matt, will be presiding over a jury of heavy hitters in the industry.
Spengler-Ahrens stated, “LIA is an incredibly high profile, prestigious and leading awards competition. To be allowed to participate on a LIA jury and to exchange ideas about the most creative works with the best of the best is already a great honor. To be able to preside over this jury is even greater and more honorable. I am extremely pleased to be able to take on this role and will do my best for the best jury work.”
As work entered in Non-Traditional covers a very wide spectrum, the jury is made up of creatives in the industry whose work transcends the conventional. LIA wants to move the creative bar higher and having the best in the industry judge the work is the best way to make sure that it remains a show that stands for great creative ideas and executions. All judging is transparent and open discussions and exchange of opinions and insights are always encouraged.
Barbara Levy, President of LIA, commented, “Being in the Non-Traditional judging room is always an enlightening experience. Not only do you see work that pushes boundaries but the insights and viewpoints that are expressed in the room are game changing. Under Dörte’s leadership, I know that work will be looked at meticulously, nothing will be glossed over. Anything that wins an award in that room will be truly deserving of the honor.”
Aside from welcoming Dörte Spengler-Ahrens as Jury President, the list of jurors includes other highly recognizable names:
- Oriel Davis-Lyons, Head of Creative, Spotify, Saugerties
- Bianca Guimaraes, Partner / Executive Creative Director, Mischief, Brooklyn
- Rory Hamilton, Founder and Group CCO, Boys + Girls, Dublin
- Merlee Jayme, CCO, Asia Pacific and Chairmom, Dentsu Creative / Dentsu Jayme Syfu, Makati City
- Kentaro Kimura, International CCO, Hakuhodo and Founder, Hakuhodo Kettle, Tokyo
- Dan Lucey, Chief Creative Officer, Havas NY, New York
- Joana Mendes, President, Clube de Criação, São Paulo
- Hira Mohibullah Amin, Executive Creative Director, VMLY&R Kansas City
- Humberto Polar, Partner / Chief Creative Officer, The Juju, Mexico City
- Erica Roberts, Chief Creative Officer, Publicis New York
- Eka Ruola, Chief Creative Officer, Nitro Group, Helsinki
- Jean Zamprogno, Founder / Executive Creative Director, AKQA Bloom, Miami
The entry system is now open. All early bird entries that are submitted and finalized by June 15, 2022 will enjoy a 25% discount.
Judging in Las Vegas will be held from September 29, 2022 to October 7, 2022.
Final results will be released on November 8, 2022.
For more information on the juries, visit the website: www.liaawards.com.