LONDON, ENGLAND — London International Awards announces the Jury President and Jurors for the 2023 Creativity In The Metaverse and Evolution categories.
Kaleeta McDade is the Chief Experience Design Officer of VMLY&R. In this role, she bridges creative storytelling, technology, design, and user experience for the agency’s clients. She is celebrated for her proven ability to drive impact for brands; helping them shape a strategy and vision that deepens the consumer relationship across every stage of the engagement life cycle.
Kaleeta’s influence and leadership has informed how customers around the world have experienced some of the largest brands in retail, sports, beauty, and health.
Entries into these categories do not have to focus on advertising, but rather creative solutions. Kaleeta’s belief that when experiences are produced at the intersection of creativity, humanity and technology, they have the power to transform companies and brands, makes her a perfect fit as Jury President.
On judging LIA, Kaleeta stated, “LIA recognizes the Metaverse is more volatile than it is impermanent. Our ability to build virtual worlds and create cultural connection is worth celebrating. The same way the mobile phone democratized the internet, glasses will democratize the Metaverse. We are hitting the hype curve of disbelief, there is a first mover advantage for those who continue to believe. LIA has facilitated an opportunity to express, not the revolution of marketing – but the evolution. Creating a stage for new narratives, that transition us, as an industry, from storytelling to story-living. It is such an honor to be afforded the opportunity to lead both of these categories.”
Creativity in the metaverse and evolution jury:
- Joey David Tiempo, Founder/CEO, Octopus&Whale, Manila
- Félix del Valle, Chief Creative Officer, MRM Spain, Madrid
- Bianca Guimaraes, Partner/Executive Creative Director, Mischief @ No Fixed Address, Brooklyn
- Naoki Ito, Chief Creative Officer/Founder, PARTY, Tokyo
- Kadine James, Chief Disruptor Executive Producer, Artificial Rome, Berlin
- Carren O’Keefe, Chief Creative Officer, Digitas UK, London
- Taj Reid, Global Chief Experience Officer, Edelman
- Wesley ter Haar, Founder, MediaMonks, Los Angeles
- Lewis Tutssel, Head of EMEA Gaming, Creative Shop, Meta, London
- Dissara Udomdej, CEO/Creative Founder, Yell Advertising, Bangkok
The juries will gather on-site in Las Vegas to view every piece of work in their respective categories. LIA has no pre-judging. This ensures that all work will be judged equally through careful deliberations and robust discussions.
First Entry Deadline: June 15, 2023
No Late Fees. Ever. No Upload Fees.
Eligibility: Work submitted must initially be released, published and/or broadcast in a commercial environment with client approval from July 01, 2022 through August 31, 2023.
Onsite Judging: October 07 to 15, 2023
Winners Announced During LIA Judging
Of The Year Awards Announced: November 06
For more information on the juries, categories and/or requirements, visit our website at: www.liaawards.com.