After years of running The One Show Greater China, the club expanded the scope of the awards two years ago to include all of Asia Pacific as ONE Asia. Entries last year were received from 16 countries and regions in APAC, with winners representing Australia, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan-China, Thailand and Vietnam.
Confirmed ONE Asia 2023 judges to date include:
- Stephanie Allen, Senior Copywriter, DDB Australia, Sydney
- Elissa Azizi, Creative Director, M&C Saatchi, Kuala Lumpur
- Satoshi Chikayama, ECD, Hakuhodo, Tokyo
- Chee Wee Choo, Co-Founder, Creative Partner, Muma, Kuala Lumpur
- Alex Derwin, CCO, BMF Australia, Sydney
- Bernice Fong, Director, Brand & Content Strategy, AXA International Markets, Hong Kong
- Tara Ford, CCO, The Monkeys, Sydney
- Mariko Fukuoka, Copywriter, Dentsu, Tokyo
- Airy Han, Vice President, MTOMORROW, Shanghai
- Dolly Huang, Senior Marketing Director, Connection & Capability, Budweiser APAC, Shanghai
- Pannarai Juanroong, ECD, Chile Thailand, Bangkok
- Guo Jun, Creative Director, LEGO, Shanghai
- Sachin Kamble, National Creative Director, Leo Burnett India, Mumbai
- John Kay, Regional ECD, Edelman, Hong Kong
- Tien Khong, Senior Creative Director, Dentsu Redder, Ho Chi Minh City
- Kristal Knight, ECD, Ogilvy, Auckland
- Thomas Hongtack Kim, CCO, Paulus, Seoul
- Natalie Lam, CCO, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Publicis Groupe, Hong Kong
- Joseph Lau, Global Head of Creative and Design, OPPO, Shezhen
- Ryan Liao, GCD, Dentsu MB, Taipei
- Melvin Mangada, Chairperson, CCO, TBWA\Santiago Mangada Puno, Makati City
- Paul Nagy, CCO, VMLY&R APAC, Sydney
- Theresa Ong, Head of Creative Shop, Southeast Asia & Emerging Markets, Meta, Singapore
- Natkanate Ruengrujmethakul, GCD, Wunderman Thompson Thailand, Bangkok
- Cristina Tin Sanchez, ECD, Iris, Singapore
- Doug Schiff, CCO, VML Ogilvy Japan, Tokyo
- Hemant Shringy, CCO, BBDO Mumbai
- Raymund Sison, Partner, CCO, Propel Manila, Makati City
- Jules Tan, Head of Creative, Lazada Indonesia, Jakarta
- Carina Teo, Head of Creative, Grab, Kuala Lumpur
- Angie Tijam-Tohid, ECD. Havas Ortega Group, Manila
- Sompat Trisadikun, CCO, Grey Thailand, Bangkok
- Martin Tsai, Creative Partner, Publicis Groupe, Taipei
- Prasert Vijitpawan, Deputy CCO, Ogilvy Thailand, Bangkok
- Alfred Wee, ECD, McCann Worldgroup, Singapore
- Winson Woo, Partner, ECD, Mother, Shanghai
- Rachel Alexis Xu, Social Creative Director (APAC), Media.Monks, Singapore
- Yanyan Yang, Group ECD, Ogilvy Beijing
- Firrdaus Yusoff, Head of Creative, Forsman & Bodenfors, Singapore
- Joe Zhou, CCO, SG Group, Shanghai
Entries are now being accepted, with fees increasing after each deadline period. The extended deadline is September 08, 2023, final deadline is September 15, 2023.
Eligible countries and regions for ONE Asia are Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Mainland China, East Timor, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
In-person and online judging will take place in October, with finalists announced in November. Gold, Silver, and Bronze winners, along with Best of Show and Best of Disciplines, will be announced in December.
ONE Asia is part of The One Club’s renowned Global Creative Rankings. ONE Asia awards won by agencies and brands now gain them international recognition and corresponding points contribute to regional and global networks and holding the company’s global rankings totals.
“ONE Asia has fast become a must-enter show in the region, and an important part of the prestigious Global Creative Rankings,” said Kevin Swanepoel, CEO of The One Club. “These judges represent the vanguard of creative leaders from across all of APAC, and they will drive the process to recognize this year’s winners.”
The One Club Greater China office was founded in 2000, hosting a series of youth events in China, and added The One Show Greater China Awards and related Creative Week programming eight years ago. For 23 years, the office has focused on promoting creativity in the APAC region, and greater communications between Greater China and the global industry.
To enter, please visit the ONE Asia website.