SINGAPORE – Anchoring on the World Health Organization finding that one in every four children are suffering from mental issues including depression, anxiety, and mood disorders, TBWA\India created a workbook that converts any parent into a counsellor.
Researched by the Pediatric Psychology Department of Neurogen, the One Mindful Mind is a collection of five mental tools:
- Feeling Flashcards: a twelve-card collection illustrating children’s complex emotions.
- Mood Journal: a journal where children can jot down or draw their thoughts; also inclusive of a mood wheel that can easily indicate the emotions a child is feeling.
- Thought Cards: the cards can be used for art therapy as some parts need to be colored.
- The Mindful Workbook: an interactive book for self-reflection through stories and exercises.
- The Parental Guide: this collates available materials in the market to help improve children’s well-being including digital applications, audio and visual resources, and books.
The One Mindful Mind won the Print & Publishing Spikes Grand Prix at Spikes Asia 2019 and has previously bagged two Bronze lions at the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity this year under the categories: Print & Publishing and Health & Wellness.
In collaboration with the NeuroGen Brain & Spine Institute, the campaign is designed to open communication between parent and child and strengthen their mental health.