NEW YORK, USA — The One Club for Creativity today announced May 15-19 as the dates for the in-person Creative Week 2023 in New York.
The initial schedule of events is below, additional programming and details will be available shortly.
Monday, May 15
- Young Ones Student Awards ceremony at Sony Hall, 6:00 pm-11:00 pm
Tuesday, May 16
- Young Ones in-person portfolio reviews at The One Club headquarters gallery, 12:00 pm-2:00 pm and 3:00 pm-5:00 pm.
Wednesday, May 17
- Young Ones virtual portfolio reviews, 12:00 pm-2:00 pm.
- ADC 102nd Annual Awards ceremony at Terminal 5, 6:00 pm-11:30 pm.
Thursday, May 18
- Type Directors Club virtual announcement of TDC69 Best of Discipline and Judges’ Choice winners.
- Type Directors Club Lettering Walk of New York’s Lower East Side.
Friday, May 19
- The One Show 2023 awards ceremony and special 50th anniversary celebration at Hammerstein Ballroom, 6:00 pm-11:59 pm
Each day of Creative Week at 10:00 am ET will also include a virtual daytime session of The One Club’s Morning Buzz, a lively program with some of the best minds in the advertising and design industry discussing everything from diversity in the workplace, creative development, gender equality, future technologies and other topics that move the needle in the creative field.
In addition, a special one-day event of talks by dozens of top creatives from around the world is in development, with details to be announced soon.
Creative Week branding was developed by Beatriz Lozano, a multidisciplinary artist, designer, typographer, educator, and Young Guns 20 winner based in Brooklyn, while she was a design director at Sunday Afternoon.
Initial Creative Week 2023 sponsors include 72andSunny, FCB Global, Leo Burnett, Shutterstock, and Verizon.
More information will be announced shortly. For details and to register, please visit the Creative Week 2023 website.
Unlike for-profit awards shows, The One Club is a non-profit organization that puts revenue generated from awards entries back into the industry in the form of programs under its four pillars: Education, Inclusion & Diversity, Gender Equality and Creative Development.
The One Club for Creativity, producer of The One Show, ADC Annual Awards, ONE Asia Creative Awards, Type Directors Club competition, TDC Ascenders, Young Guns, and more, is the world’s foremost non-profit organization whose mission is to support and celebrate the global creative community. Revenue generated from entries to its global awards shows goes back into the industry to fund programming under the organization’s four pillars: Education, Inclusion & Diversity, Gender Equality, and Creative Development.