NEW DELHI, INDIA — This season, Reebok India unveils 3 new models of its Nano range, the official shoe of fitness, with the Nano X1, Nano X1 Adventure and Nanoflex TR. Designed with extreme durability and versatility in mind, the new range is created to encourage consumers to take their workouts on another level and tackle any fitness demand thrown their way.
View this post on InstagramSponsor
Whether it’s the gym, rooftop bootcamp classes, outdoor workouts, or a weekend adventure, the Nano range fuses the comfort of a running shoe with maintaining the performance credentials of a superior training shoe in order to meet the demands of the modern-day fitness landscape.
Key updates and attributes include:
- Updated Rubber Lug Outsole – Helps provide maximum traction against outdoor environments
- Stretch Ripstop Upper – Offers added protection against the elements and enhanced breathability
- Anti-Microbial Lining – Adds a durable defense barrier against bacteria and odors
- Lace Lock Harness – Allows for a snug and consistent fit
- Bungee-like Laces – provides an outdoor look, made of 100% recycled material
- Speed Chasis – Gives wearers increased heel stability
- Floatride Energy Drop-in – Similar to Nano X1 models, provides additional responsiveness in forefoot for superior runnability
Building off the design of the Nano X1 training shoe that debuted earlier this year, the Nano X1 Adventure and the Nanoflex TR include design updates specifically intended to support fitness and exploration.
Talking about the association, Katrina Kaif, Brand Ambassador, Reebok India, said “I feel humbled to be a part of Reebok’s latest campaign for its Nano series – the official shoe of fitness- which is launching in 3 new styles this season. Being a fitness aficionado myself, the shoe serves as a motivation for me to workout every day, whether I’m at the gym or training outside. The shoes not only echo the dynamic, young, and new age vibe of today’s consumer but are also highly accessible and can be used for any form of exercise.”
The Nano range, which includes the Nano X1 (INR 9,999), Nano X1 Adventure (INR 9,999), and the Nanoflex TR (INR 7,599), comes in new and exciting colours and is available in men and women sizing at Reebok stores and online on shop4reebok.com. Other fashion retailers such as Amazon, Flipkart, Ajio, and Myntra will also carry the 3 latest styles.