- McCann Worldgroup Philippines, Manila for Fully Booked ‘Fully Booked Lives – Ed’
- BWM Dentsu, Sydney for The ALS Association, ‘Project Revoice’
- McCann Worldgroup Philippines, Manila for Fully Booked ‘Fully Booked Lives – Moe’
- Hakuhodo Inc., Tokyo for The Star Flyer’s ‘Star Lullaby’
- GREYnJ United, Bangkok for K Plus ‘Friendshit’
- TBWA\Santiago Mangada Puno, Manila for Bahay Tuluyan Philippines (Shelter House) ‘Disgusting Stories’
- Leo Burnett Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur for Voice of the Children ‘Speak up’.
- Ogilvy Group Thailand, Bangkok for Voiz Waffle Chocolate’s ‘The Secret’
- Hakuhodo Kettle Inc., Tokyo for Tomosnote’s ‘Marathon With No Start Line’
- Lobster & Co Company Limited, Bangkok for Ele Thailand’s ‘Forever’
- Petch, Manila for Max’s Restaurants’ ‘Alienation’
- McCann Worldgroup Taiwan, Taipei for CTCB Taiwan Life Insurance’s ‘The Third Wish’
- Ogilvy Group Thailand for C.P. Group’s ‘Gratitude’
- Publicis Singapore for Vicks India’s ‘One in a Million’
- Shiseido Co., LTD., Tokyo for Shiseido’s ‘The Party Bus’
- Dentsu Inc., Tokyo for Gatsby Perfect Skin Lotion’s ‘The Kawaii Tweak Hazard Song’
- J. Walter Thompson India, Mumbai for Jimmy Nelson Foundation’s ‘Blink and They’re Gone
- The Nine X Insight Group, Shanghai for Vatti/Trinity Healthy Dishwasher’s ‘Kungfu Water’
- Leo Burnett, Melbourne for Bonds’ ‘Join The Queendom’
- Hakuhodo Inc., Tokyo for Sakeru Gummy’s ‘Sakeru Gummy VS LOOONG Sakeru Gummy Campaign’
- GREYnJ United, Bangkok for K PLUS ‘Friendshit’
- Publicis Singapore for Vicks India ‘One in a Million’
- J. Walter Thompson, Bangkok for Sunsilk ‘Hair Talk’.
- Weiden+Kennedy Shanghai for Nike China’s ‘Nike React’
- Leo Burnett Taiwan, Taipei for Mercedes-Benz’s ‘The Three-Pointed-Star Point’ (Best Use of Experential and Best Use of Sports)
- Leo Burnett. Colombo for Jat Paints’ ‘Petal Paint’
- TBWA/Hakuhodo Inc., Tokyo for Sunsilk’s ‘Hair Talk’
- Ogilvy Hong Kong for Marriott Hotels ‘Stay Brilliant’
- TBWA/Hakuhodo Inc., Tokyo for AIG Japan Holdings’ ‘Pride Jersey’ (Best Use of Talent and Best Use of Sports)
- Leo Burnett Taiwan, Taipei for China Airlines ’The Trip You Have Promised’
- Sour Bangkok for GMM Grammy’s ‘Girl From Nowhere’
- Cheil Worldwide, Hong Kong for Rainlily’s ‘Best Actress Hijack’
- Tencent, Shenzhen for Tencent’s ‘A Singing Masterpiece’
- Taproot Dentsu, Mumbai for Dulux’s ‘Painted by Paint’
- Leo Burnett Sydney/Imagination Australia, Sydney for Samsung Vivid Sydney’s ‘The Night. Reimagined’
- The Sour Bangkok won Gold for GMM Grammy ‘Girl From Nowhere’
- FP7 McCann Dubai for Babyshop’s “Al Umobuwah: Putting ‘Mum’ Into ‘Parenthood’ “
- Tencent Hong Kong for Tencent’s ‘We Remit’
- McCann Melbourne for The Hunger Project’s ‘A Table to End Hunger’
- TBWA/Santiago Mangada Puno, Manila for Bahay Tuluyan’s ‘Disgusting Stories’
- Leo Burnett Melbourne for Goulburn Valley’s ‘Goulburn Valley Food Tours’
- J. Walter Thompson Bangkok for Netflix’s ’Narcos The Censor’s Cut’
- Leo Burnett, Colombo/Leo Burnett Toronto for Jat Paints’ ‘Petal Paint’
- Grey Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur for Tesco Malaysia ‘Unforgettable Bag’
- BWM Dentsu, Sydney for The ALS Association ‘Project Revoice’
- Leo Burnett Colombo / Leo Burnett Toronto for JAT Paints ‘Petal Paint’
- FP7 McCann Dubai for Babyshop ‘Al Umobuwah: Putting ‘mum’ into ‘parenthood’.
- Colenso BBDO, Aucklandfor Spark New Zealand ‘Kupu’
- Hakuhodo Kettle Inc., Tokyofor Takasaki City ‘Red Restaurants List’
- Dentsu Inc., Tokyo for Kobe Newspaper ‘Since 1995’
- Leo Burnett Colombo / Leo Burnett Torontofor JAT Paints ‘Petal Paint’
- R/GA Tokyo / Shiseido Co. Ltd., Tokyofor Shiseido ‘My Crayon Project’
- Rabbit Digital Group Company Limited, Bangkok for Siam Commercial Bank ‘Mae-ma-nee Money Solution’.
• Hakuhodo Inc., Tokyo for Vegi-Bus ‘Vegi-Bus’
• AKQA Shanghai for Nike ‘Never Done Shop’
• TenCent, Hong Kong for TenCent ‘We Remit’.
From 178 entries, there were 14 Bronze, 8 Silver and 3 Gold Lotus awards, but no Grande Lotus was awarded.
“The diversity and complexity of media made this an exciting yet challenging category to judge. The judges were looking for ideas that clearly took advantage of a human insight, and understood the role of their respective media in connecting the dots to solve a business challenge,” said eCommerce and Media Jury President Mitsuyuki Nakamura, Global President, dentsu X, London.
“Unfortunately, a lot of the work seemed to showcase the use of media for the sake of it, rather than using real insights to make a meaningful, sustainable contribution to business results. Perhaps this is a sign that we need do more to keep up with the complexities and opportunities of media. And to ultimately dig deeper to understand the consumer we hope our media would connect with.”
The Gold awards were awarded to:
• BWM Dentsu, Sydney for The ALS Association, ‘Project Revoice’
• The Brand Agency, Perth for Foodbank WA ‘Hungry Puffs’
• CHE Proximity, Melbourne for Carsales.com.au ‘AutoAds’.
Founded in 1998, ADFEST is Asia’s longest-running and most celebrated regional creative festival. ADFEST is included in the WARC Rankings, successor to The Gunn Report, which combine the winners’ lists from the world’s most important awards to establish the annual worldwide league tables for the global advertising industry.
Follow this year’s winners via #ADFEST2019 and #TMRRWTDAY on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn (linkedin.com/company/adfest-