NEW YORK — Fifteen creative leaders in Asia have been selected to serve as judges for the global ADC 98th Annual Awards (http://www.adcawards.org), one of the world’s longest-running and most prestigious global competitions celebrating excellence in craft and innovation in all forms of design and advertising.
The judges, from eight countries in the region, are:
- Pomme Chan, illustrator, Happy Pomme Studio, Bangkok, Thailand for Illustration
- Sunkyung Cho, chief executive officer, SI and publisher, SOMEBOOKS, Seoul, Republic of Korea for Illustration
- Maria Doreuli, creative director, Contrast Foundry, Moscow, Russia for Typography
- Darshan Ghandi, global design head, GCPL Design Lab, Mumbai, India for Brand/Communication Design
- Yeoh Guan Hong, cofounder, creative director, Super Nature Design, Shanghai, China for Experiential Design
- Guo Jing, picture book author and artist, Singapore for Illustration
- Kainaz Karmakar, chief creative officer, Ogilvy India (West), Mumbai, India for Advertising
- Ella Lama, letterer, illustrator, Manila, Philippines for Typography
- Yuyang Liu, photographer, Shanghai and Chengdu, China for Photography
- Kate H. Oh, chief creative officer, executive creative director, Cheil Worldwide, Seoul, Republic of Korea for Advertising
- Murad Osmann, photographer, Moscow, Russia for Photography
- Mikiya Takimoto, photographer, cinematographer, MIKIYA TAKIMOTO PHOTOGRAPH OFFICE Co., LTD., Tokyo, Japan for Photography
- Joey David Tiempo, executive creative director, Nuworks Interactive Labs, Pasig City, Philippines for Experiential Design
- Haruko Tsutsui, creative director, Dentsu Inc., Tokyo, Japan for Brand/Communication Design
- Alexander Us, cofounder, creative director, Sila Sveta, Moscow, Russia for Experiential Design
More than 150 highly qualified creatives representing 25 countries will judge work from around the world. To view the complete list of all ADC 98th Annual Awards jury members, please visit http://www.adcawards.org/jury.
“For nearly a century, the ADC Cube has been awarded for work based on excellence in craft, design and innovation,“ said Michael O’Rourke, executive director, ADC. “This strong tradition is alive and well in the hands of this year’s jury members, who are recognized creative leaders in their fields.”
The ADC 98th Annual Awards are part of The One Club for Creativity, the world’s foremost non-profit organization celebrating creative excellence in advertising and design. Entries can be submitted via http://www.adcawards.org, final deadline is January 31, 2019.