LAS VEGAS – The London International Awards is set to open again on November 4, 2019 at the Encore, Las Vegas to celebrate the craft of creativity imbued in the advertising community, the ideas that fuel it, and the impassioned individuals who make these crazy ideas come to life.
In its commitment to celebrate the impact of creativity in society, LIA has announced the names making up the panel of judges assessing the entries for this year’s Integration award. These are the campaigns that have been integrated into society and have made a visible impact on culture in the most refreshing way.
The categories under Integration are Business- to-Business, Business-to-Consumer, and Public Service/Social Awareness.
Heading the panel is Jury President Rob Doubal, McCann UK Chief Creative Officer and McCann London Co-President, a regular name featured in the UK’s Top 10 Creatives list. Doubal has also acted as a speaker, panelist and/or juror for some of the biggest creative shows in the world – Ad Week, Dubai Lynx, Cannes Lions and D&AD.
- Cesar Agost Carreno, Ogilvy CEO / CCO (Mexico City)
- Judy John, Edelman Global Chief Creative Officer (Toronto, Canada)
- Gabriel Mattar, Innocean Worldwide Europe Chief Creative Officer (Berlin)
- Sarah McGregor, Cummins & Partners Creative Director (Melbourne, Australia)
- Per Pedersen, Grey Global Global Creative Chairman (New York)
- Malcolm Poynton, Cheil Worldwide Global Chief Creative Officer
- Neo Segola, FCB Africa Executive Creative Director (Johannesburg)
- Doerte Spengler-Ahrens, Jung von Matt/SAGA Managing Creative Director (Hamburg)
- Vinicius Stanzione, Leo Burnett Creative Director (São Paulo)
- Andrea Stillacci, Herezie Group Founder / CEO (Paris)
- Suthisak Sucharittanonta, BBDO Bangkok Creative Chairman (Bangkok)
The judging for the 2019 London International Awards is set to commence on October 1-10 at Encore, Las Vegas with the winners announcement on November 4.
London International Awards (LIA) is a global festival honoring creativity and new ideas in Advertising, Production, Digital, Design, Health & Medical, Music & Sound, Technology and Branded Entertainment. The awards, founded in 1986 by President Barbara Levy, began by honoring advertising in the realms of Cinema, Television, Print and Radio, evolving since its inception into 22 unique media types. It was the first truly international advertising awards of its kind to acknowledge all media and methods from all over the world to be judged by a diverse global jury. Every member on each Jury Panel, including the Jury President, judges all entries, excluding their own work, in their respective media. Each Jury has the discretion to award a Grand LIA within the media they are judging.