MANILA, PHILIPPINES – Zilingo, a technology platform that powers the entire fashion supply chain and the leading e-commerce platform for fashion and lifestyle today is one of the companies which have instituted Work from home policy in order to protect and make sure the safety of employees against the infectious spread of COVID-19 in Metro Manila, Philippines.
At Zilingo Work from home (WFH) is a practice, as and when needed, guided by best practices implemented to ensure productivity of its employees, such as the following:
- Clear KPIs / Worklist
- Daily check in and out via a shared google document which can be easily accessed through mobile or desktop
- Daily check in and update to assure and measure the productivity of each employee.
- Align clear KPIs and map out a 30 day work plan to make the necessary arrangements with department heads.
- Availability & being responsive through the usage of technology and applications – available on Slack/WhatsApp/Email/Phone/ Zoom/ Mobile Phone
- Providing access to necessary tools / resources including but not limited to internal programs, softwares and laptops.
- Everyone has been provided with a communication allowance that includes data for browsing and accessing the internet.
“Though we are on a work from home scheme, we continue to provide quality service to our employees, by giving them access to tools which are necessary to their productivity.” Shiela Mauricio, Head of Commercial shared. “Now, more than ever, our employees’ safety is of the importance, that is why we are lenient with our policies while upholding a results-driven environment everyone.” Mauricio added.
Last March 16, IIn a statement published by Zilingo over their website and on Social media accounts. The technology platform reiterated that they are observing utmost and precautionary steps in order to safeguard the customers from the possible virus exposure as well while they continue their operations.