PARIS, FRANCE — The Gerety Awards has announced the locations for its 5th season: London, Chicago, Dubai, Mumbai, Berlin, Bucharest, AUNZ, Madrid, Bogota, and Stockholm.
Asia is represented in the Grand Jury by Hà Nguyễn Thị Hải, CEO, VMLY&R Vietnam, Sorada Sonprasit, CEO, Publicis Groupe Thailand, Jennifersy Hu, Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy Taiwan, Uma Rudd Chia, Executive Creative Director, and Co-Founder, KVUR Singapore, Masako Okamura, Creative Director, Dentsu Inc, and Tomoko Arikazawa, Managing Director, MSL Japan Publicis Groupe and Rina Marie Simon, Head of INCA, GroupM from Indonesia.
New for 2023: participants will be able to submit entries for Strategy as well as Emerging Commerce into any of the Gerety cuts for Communication, Media, Innovation, B2B, Health, Pharma, Works for Good, Entertainment, Experience, and Humour.
Entries celebrating strategy will show creative examples of the customer journey and strategic planning that redefined a brand or product.
Emerging commerce will show new channels that organically use the Metaverse, NFTs, Blockchain, AI, AR, and other advanced technologies and tools to seamlessly support the development of a brand, product, or service.
The ambassadors leading the executive jury sessions for the 2023 Gerety Awards include:
- Kathrin Jesse, CEO, BBDO Germany
- Gia Fernandes, Group Creative Director, Dentsu Creative, India
- Natasha Romariz Maasri, Executive Creative Director, Leo Burnett MEA, UAE
- Amy Kean, CEO, Good Shout, UK
- Manuela Villegas, Co-Founder, Sí Señor, Colombia
- Gema Arias, Digital Strategy and Creative Director, Kitchen, Spain
- Simina Zidaru, Managing Director & Creative Director, Tribal DDB, Romania
- Kim Pick, Executive Creative Director, VMLY&R, New Zealand
- Nina Kurn, Strategy Director & Senior Creative, McCann Stockholm & Nordics, Sweden
- Myra Nussbaum, President & CCO, Havas Chicago, USA
The 2023 Gerety Awards are now open for entries. The full executive jury will be announced in the coming weeks.
adobo Magazine is an official media partner of this event.