MUMBAI, INDIA — Talkwalker, the leading consumer intelligence and deep listening company, and Khoros, an award-winning leader in digital-first customer engagement software and services, have announced a strategic partnership to provide brands with a world-class social media management, intelligence, and deep listening experience. The strategic relationship will equip brands with the tools they need — from insights to action — to remain attuned, responsive, and adaptive to market trends and audience shifts.
Khoros customers are now equipped with in-depth insights through deep listening. Additionally, Talkwalker customers can now leverage an integrated social media management solution with tools to take action on insights at scale and the ability to thoughtfully engage with and meet customers wherever they are.
Through unified workflows, the partnership provides the following advantages:
- Holistic view of all customer conversations: With visibility across owned and earned conversations, closely monitor buying behavior, conversations around competitors, and real-time understanding of brand health to remain competitive.
- Powering thoughtful engagement: By combining the ability to monitor and respond to customers all in one place, brands can more quickly foster strong customer relationships by delivering relevant content and creating authentic real-time conversations.
- Unmatched data coverage: Data is gathered across more sources (e.g. social, print, TV, online, first/third party, etc.) with 90% data accuracy to make critical business decisions.
- Actionable insights with leading AI: Brands can take action on the strongest insights delivered through customizable dashboards, simplified filtering, powerful reports, and sophisticated visualization in real-time.
- Expert reporting and strategy: With Khoros’s Strategic Services team, brands can get the support they need to track competitors, optimize audience targeting, and improve their digital care strategy.
“We’re proud to partner with Talkwalker to help brands stay one step ahead in competitive markets and a rapidly changing digital landscape,” said Chris Tranquill, CEO at Khoros. “Deep listening insights are key to tracking competitor activity and audience shifts, informing campaigns, and providing brand reputation management. Adding this to our digital engagement platform with publishing, content management, and moderation capabilities creates a powerful social marketing solution, and we’re excited to build upon our partnership.”
“Having the best of both social listening and customer engagement technologies together means that brands have unprecedented capabilities to understand customers more than any other solution on the market,” said Lokdeep Singh, CEO at Talkwalker. “Marketers can tap into the deepest and most reliable data coverage allowing them to get closer to consumers more than ever before, at every point of the consumer journey.”
As each is a leader in a Forrester report — Talkwalker, a leader in The Forrester New Wave™: AI-enabled Consumer Intelligence Platforms, Q3 2021, and Khoros, a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites, Q3 2021 — brands now have the advantage of an integrated enterprise solution delivered in one seamless buying and user experience. This allows brands to reduce costs, increase revenue, and deliver better customer experiences.