Creatives clamour for the winning pitch every day, but on June 8, 2019, the creative industry took the hustle to the football field for the much-coveted adobo Football Cup trophy.
We recapped the exciting happenings in the official highlights reel from the whole day event. Watch it below:
The five-aside series of games proved it would take more than the scorching heat of the sun to stop a day full of camarederie, healthy competition and good, old sportsmanship.
Full report on winners, games and all the fun here.
The teams that participated were:
- Champion: Kapamilya United of TFC The Filipino Channel
- 2nd Place: Voyager Paymaya of Voyager Innovations, Inc.
- 3rd place: #PublicisOne of Publicis Groupe
- Platito Award: BBDO United of BBDO Guerrero
- Pandikdik Award and Best Uniform: Team Makina of Makina Productions
- Best in Team Spirit: McCann United of McCann Worldgroup Philippines
- Forza Havas of Havas Media Ortega
- Team Yakalz of TBWA\Santiago Mangada Puno
- ABS-CBN FC of ABS-CBN
- NuWorks Interactive Labs, Inc. X GMD
- Phar Rangers FC
- Team DDB Group Philippines
- Group M Blue and Group M White of GroupM Worldwide
- Labor of Love Talent & Content Co. x Mynila
- #Mediaquest Sparta FC
- Team Dentsu Jayme Syfu
- Go Motion Bolas Grandes of J. Walter Thompson Philippines
- Team Ogilvy Philippines
- #QBF FC
adobo magazine would also like to take this opportunity to say our sincerest thanks to our official production and logistics partner ArtisteSpace Inc. , official venue partner McKinley Hill, Jollibee, Manulife Philippines, Heineken, Gatorade, Lifeline 16911, Quaker, JT’s Manukan Grille, Jamba Juice Philippines, and Auntie Anne’s.