LONDON, UK — One of the world’s leading award shows that honor creativity in the advertising and brand communications space, the London International Awards (LIA) is pleased to host this year’s Integration Jury President and his elite jury members to Las Vegas for the 2022 judging.
Bruno Bertelli is adding LIA Jury President for Integration to his many titles; Global Chief Creative Officer di Publicis Worldwide, Chief Creative Officer of Publicis Groupe Italia, CEO of Le Pub Nederlands, and Creative Chairman of Le Pub.
Bertelli said, “I am honored to take on the role of President of the Integration jury. The category will give us a chance to take a look at the best and broadest campaigns of the year. I’ll be looking out for work that reached consumers across various touchpoints and also answered the needs and challenges of the brand.”
The Integration jury will also view and discuss all the Gold winners awarded in the sub-category of Public Service/Social Responsibility, across all competitions, except Health & Wellness and Pharma & Medical to award a potential Public Service/Social Responsibility Grand LIA. Only a Gold that stands head and shoulders above the other Gold winners is worthy of the ultimate honor.
Barbara Levy, president of LIA, said, “We know the judging is in very capable hands with Bruno Bertelli and his jury. You just have to scroll down the list to see the who’s who of the industry. Anything that wins in that room would have gone through the test of fire to be awarded a statue. And every jury member knows that LIA expects no less than that when it comes to judging.”
LIA has very exacting standards when it comes to honoring creativity. There is no doubt that every piece of work, not only in Integration but also for the Public Service/Social Responsibility Grand LIA, will be subjected to close examination and animated exchange of viewpoints and perspectives from the jury.
In addition to Bertelli as Jury President, the list of jurors includes the following highly recognizable names:
- Mat Bisher, Chief Creative Officer, DDB NY, New York
- Sean Bryan, Co-Chief Creative Officer, McCann Worldgroup, New York
- Nicky Bullard, Group Chief Creative Officer, Mullen Lowe Group, London
- Javier Campopiano, Worldwide Chief Creative Officer, Grey Group
- Ricardo Casal, NA Executive Creative Director / Global Partner, GUT
- Tara Ford, Chief Creative Officer, The Monkeys, Sydney
- David Guerrero, Creative Chairman, BBDO Guerrero, Makati City
- Armin Jochum, Chief Creative Officer / Founder, thjnk, Hamburg
- Malcolm Poynton, Global Chief Creative Officer, Cheil Worldwide
- Marjorieth Sanmartin, Executive Creative Director, TBWA Germany, Düsseldorf
- Chaka Sobhani, Global Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett Worldwide
- Liz Taylor, Global Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy
The entry system is now open. Judging will be held from September 29 to October 07, 2022 in Las Vegas.
Final results will be released on November 8, 2022.
To view all the juries, visit the website.