PARIS, FRANCE — The Gerety Awards reveal the full executive jury and announce March 11th as the entry deadline.
On the selection of the Philippines jury, ambassador Abi Aquino said “To have this jury of Filipinas with a breath-taking range of talent and wit judging the work—I expect the deliberations to be filled with both thoughtful discussions and wicked, wicked cackles”.
The Manila jury includes:
- Angel Guerrero, Founder, President Editor in Chief Adobo Magazine
- Abi Aquino, Chief Creative Officer MullenLowe Treyna
- Kat Gomez-Limchoc, Executive Creative Director Blackpencil Manila
- Maan Bautista, Group Creative Director Wunderman Thompson
- Merlee Jayme, Chief Creative Officer dentsu International APAC
- Fran Palines, Creative Director BBDO Guerrero
- Mela Advincula, Creative Director Leo Burnett
- Eia Garcia, Creative Director Ogilvy
- Cj de Silva-Ong, Creative Director TBWA\Santiago Mangada Puno
- Teeny Gonzales , CEO Seven AD
Since its inception, Gerety has included hundreds of creative leaders each year on juries held around the world. This year is no different with a new jury that includes 180 judges from 35 different countries.
“Gerety has quickly become one of the most respected benchmarks for the industry, recognized in worldwide rankings,” co-founder Lucía Ongay says. “the past winners have reflected that of other major award shows, with one important difference, being a Gerety winner is proof that the work resonates with women.”
This year, the locations holding executive jury sessions are: London, New York, São Paulo, Mexico City, Copenhagen, Moscow, Brussels, Vienna, Manila, and Tokyo. As well as defining the overall shortlist, these juries will choose the agency and production company of the year from their country.
See the full jury line up from around the world and enter the 2022 Gerety Awards at www.geretyawards.com