LAS VEGAS, USA — London International Awards has announced the Jury Presidents and Jurors for the 2023 Integration and Transformative Business Impact and Creative Use Of Data competitions. Chaka Sobhani, Global Chief Creative Officer of Leo Burnett Worldwide and Chief Creative Officer of Leo Burnett UK and Fallon UK, was named Integration Jury President. Meanwhile, Adam Ferrier, Chief Thinker at Thinkerbell, was selected as Transformative Business Impact and Creative Use of Data Jury President.
Chaka has 20 years of experience as an award-winning director, writer, and creative director. With her knowledge and creativity, she is set to lead this prestigious group of creatives whilst they view and discuss all the multi-channel/multi-platform work submitted in the Integration category.
Adam is one of Australia’s leading creative strategists and a consumer psychologist. Adam co-founded Thinkerbell, where they practice measured magic,” bringing together marketing science and hardcore creativity. His belief in “hardcore creativity” will guide him as he leads the jury for Transformative Business Impact and Creative Use Of Data.
Adam said, “Everyone knows the LIA trophies look the coolest and are by far the most impressive on the agency shelf. LIA has always been an Awards Show that values the avant garde and brave, and it’s an honor to be chairing the Transformative Business Impact and Creative Use of Data Jury. This is the category that proves the geeks are the new vanguard of genuine business transformational creativity. When not judging you’ll be able to find us on the gaming floor counting cards.”
“It’s an honor to have Chaka Sobhani and Adam Ferrier as Jury Presidents. They are two of the most lauded creatives in the world. Selecting them to chair was an easy decision for us. Their credentials are impeccable. With them in their respective judging rooms, nothing will be overlooked and only the most innovative and creative work will be awarded statues,” stated Barbara Levy, President of LIA.
- Jason Campbell, Chief Creative Officer, Translation, Culver City
- Ignacio Ferioli, Chief Creative Officer / Partner, GUT, Mexico City
- Sandy Greenberg, Co-Founder / Co-CEO, Terri & Sandy, New York
- Barbara Humphries, Executive Creative Director, The Monkeys, Sydney
- Jung A Kim, Chief Creative Officer, Innocean Korea, Seoul
- Matt MacDonald, Chief Creative Officer, BBDO New York, New York
- Vicki Maguire, Chief Creative Officer, Havas London, London
- Jaime Mandelbaum, Chief Creative Officer EMEA, VMLY&R, Madrid
- Malcolm Poynton, Global Chief Creative Officer, Cheil Worldwide
- Alexander Schill, Global Chief Creative Officer, Serviceplan Group
- Aaron Starkman, Global Chief Creative Officer, Rethink Communications
- Guillermo Vega, Global Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy
Transformative Business Impact and Creative Use of Data Jury:
- Samira Ansari, Chief Creative Officer, Deutsch NY, New York
- Pia Chaudhuri, Global Creative Lead – Play Inclusion, The LEGO Group, Billund
- Brian Collins, Co-founder / Designer, COLLINS, Brooklyn
- Wanda Cálix, Executive Creative Director, Star5 Holding, Panama City
- Guilet Libby, Creative Director, Distillery, Singapore
- Adrian Mills, Partner, Creative Brand Advertising, Deloitte Digital, Melbourne
- Sinead Roarty, EVP, Executive Creative Director, MRM New York, New York
- Rod Sobral, Global Chief Creative Officer, OLIVER
- Ben Tarr, President, Leo Burnett Canada, Toronto
- Laura Visco, Chief Creative Officer, Grey London, London
The juries will gather on-site in Las Vegas to view every piece of work in their respective categories. LIA has no pre-judging. This ensures that all work will be judged equally through careful deliberations and robust discussions.