BOGOTÁ, COLOMBIA — Coca-Cola and Geometry Colombia announced the opening of their flagship store in Parque de la 93, activating a campaign for McDonald’s and Coca-Cola called Happy Pay. For the first time, Colombians could turn their smile into a means of payment.
Despite the economic and social difficulties that Colombia and the region are going through, it was interesting to see how in the latest global happiness survey, the country ranks THIRD, as one of the HAPPIEST IN THE WORLD. McDonald’s and Coca-Cola understood that this could only mean one thing, the smile of Colombians has a higher value. So, they decided to pay tribute to it by combining happiness with technology to make its value visible and turn it into a means of payment.
McDonald’s and Coca-Cola wanted to share with Colombians this new and wonderful store capable of providing a much more positive experience. An extremely inspiring brief for the Geometry Colombia team, which found the perfect opportunity to activate a completely different commerce platform, capable of multiplying not only the experience of those who attended the store’s inauguration in large numbers but also of increasing the reach and metrics on social networks around the news. Something like a good dose of Real Magic to turn commerce into happiness.
• Edwin Pineda – CCO
• Leonardo Gómez – Director General Creativo
• Camila Alfaro – Directora Creativa
• Sandra Pulido – Directora de Arte
• David Chona – Director de Arte
• Juan Sebastian Martinez – Copywriter
• Sara Camacho – Productora Audiovisual
• Felipe Gonzalez – Productor Audiovisual
• Daniela Forero – Ejecutiva de Cuenta
• Luisa Fernanda Vallejo – Directora de Cuenta
• Alexandra Torres – Directora de Campo
• Diego Murcia – Director General de Producción
• Jefferson Moreno – Productor de Campo
• Maryannela Lugo – Mcdonald’s Manager Account LA Center Region
• Natalia Pérez – McDonald’s Marketing Director LATAM , Jhonathan Fonseca – productor de Campo