MANILA, PHILIPPINES – The Asia-Pacific Tambuli Awards 2020 is fast approaching, and more and more details are gradually revealed to complete the show. Following the announcement of Merlee Jayme, Chairmom and Chief Creative Officer of Dentsu Jayme Syfu, as the Jury President for the Humanity and Culture categories, the complete list of juries who will be joining her in choosing the winning campaigns have also been announced:
- JURY PRESIDENT Humanity & Culture: Merlee Jayme, Chairmom & Chief Creative Officer, Dentsu JaymeSyfu
- Eileen Grace Zshornack-Araneta, Board Director, Century Pacific Food Inc., and Shakey’s Pizza Asia Ventures, Inc.
- Cathleen Capati, AVP for Marketing – Bestsellers Category, Jollibee Philippines
- Gladys Co-Chan, Marketing Director, Philippine Visa
- Lester Estrada, Country Marketing Director, Procter & Gamble Philippines
- Hugh Fitzhardinge, Executive Creative Director, McCann Health Australia
- Candice Iyog, Vice President for Marketing & Distribution, Cebu Pacific Air
- Christine Lao, Marketing Director, McDonald’s Philippines
- Joaqui Laurel, Executive Creative Director, Singapore & Southeast Asia, Digitas
- Craig Lonnee, Chief Development Officer, DDB Group Philippines
- Patrick Miciano, Executive Creative Director, Grey Indonesia
- Ekta Relan, National Planning Director, Mullen Lintas India
- Jonjon San Agustin, Senior Vice President for Marketing, SM Supermalls
- Sompat Trisadikun, Chief Creative Officer, Mullen Leo Burnett Thailand
The overall theme of this year’s APAC Tambuli Awards is “HX: The Humans Behind CX. Experience + Purpose + Results“, calling for campaigns that bring out purposeful human experiences (HX), more so than “consumer experiences” (CX).
The deadline for entries is set on March 31, 2020 with the black-tie awards night schedule for June 2, 2020 at The Peninsula Manila, Philippines. Entry forms may be downloaded at www.tambuliawards.asia.