LAS VEGAS – The second round of shortlists have been revealed for this year’s London International Awards, one of the creative industry’s most prestigious shows, putting a prime focus on the creative process, creatives themselves and the end-product of fantastic creative work. As judging commences in Las Vegas, more and more finalists are revealed by the panel. Today, we’ll be looking at the Branded Entertainment, Non-Traditional, Social Influencers and The NEW shortlists.
The shortlist for the Branded Entertainment category rounds up the finalists to a solid 53. Here are some notable campaigns:
- McCann New York’s “The Team That Wouldn’t Be Here” for Verizon
- 72andSunny’s “Right on Tracks” for Cheerios
View the whole Branded Content finalist showcase here.
A total of 41 finalists have made the cut in the Non-Traditional Category, with multiple campaigns getting several spots, including:
- DDB Chicago with “Broadway the Rainbow” for Skittles in the sub-categories Confections / Snacks, Experiential, Guerrilla Marketing, and Live Events-Beyond Advertising
- Ogilvy Mexico with “A World Without Borders” for Aeromexico in the sub-categories Direct Marketing, and Travel.
View the full Non-Traditional shortlist jury here.
The Social Influencers shortlist have been slimmed down to 16 finalists including the following:
- Publicis Italy with “Be A Follower” for Diesel
- CHE Proximity with “The Earnbassadors” for Velocity Frequent Flyer
View the full Social Influencers Shortlist showcase here.
Lastly, a total of 20 finalists have made The NEW Shortlist including these fun campaigns:
- FCB New York with “Whopper Detour” for Burger King
- McCann TLV, Tel Aviv with “ThisAbles” for IKEA
View the full The NEW Shortlist Showcase here.
More shortlists to be revealed soon, with winners to be announced in November.