The Lisbon Health International Advertising Festival is a spin-off of the Lisbon International Advertising Festival dedicated to creativity on the industry of Health.
The festival will be held on the 19th of September, in Lisbon at Pavilhão do Conhecimento –
Centro Centro Ciência Viva and will have for the second time an autonomous awards delivery andconferences.
The Lisbon Health International Advertising Festival continues to trace its path of Internati-
onal affirmation, bringing to Portugal and to the city of Lisbon the creative community of global advertising. For the second time, we will have a festival day, in addition to the normal delivery awards, full of conferences with some of the greatest international names of advertising, marketing and creativity, dedicated to Health, Wellness and Beauty sectors.
The Lisbon Awards Group has the pleasure to announce de members of the Grand Jury of
two categories, who will vote for the best works submitted at the festival.
For the Wellness Category we will have the honour to have as members of the Grand Jury:
– Stephanie Berman – EVP and Executive Creative Director at McCann Health New York
– Shaheed Peera – Executive Creative Director at Publicis LifeBrands
– Diane Iler-Smith – SVP and Executive Creative Director at Biolumina
– Andre Hansen – Creative Director at Anthill Agency
– Paola Figueroa – Vice President at Isobar
– Michael Zivkovic – Senior Art Director at Ogilvy Health
– Levente Bálint – CEO at White Rabbit Advertising Agency Budapest
– Xavier Sanchez – Founder of Umbilical Minds
– Rodolfo Fernandes – Senior Creative Art Director – FCB Chicago
– Craig McIntosh – Executive Creative Director at Cossette
For the Awareness Category we will have the pleasure to have as members of the Grand Jury:
– Debra Polkes – Chief Creative Officer at CDM New York and Executive Creative Director at CDM US
– Bruno Buglio – Executive Creative Director at Drcom
– Fabio De Vecchi – Executive Creative Director at Sudler & Hennessey
– Susanne Blom – Creative Director at The BlocPartners Nordic
– Victoria McGee – Associate Creative Director at Langland UK
– Edson Athayde – CEO and Creative Director at FCB Lisboa
– Julie Kang – CEO & Managing Partner at ServicePlan Korea
– Ricardo Sciammarella – Creative Director at Ogilvy Brasil
– John Hackney – CEO Europe at Havas Health & You
– Sheng Jin Ang – Creative Director / Art Director at Lowe and Partners Worldwide
Submissions of works are open until July 12th. The tickets for the festival are also available
for purchase (at the festival’s official website).