Finalists from Asia Pacific this year are:
- Somei Sun, designer, Somei Design, Beijing, mainland China (animation);
- Au Chon Hin & Si NgaIan, designer duo, Untitled Macao, Macao, China (graphic design);
- Frank Lo, graphic designer, Frank Lo Design Studio, Hong Kong, Hong Kong (graphic design);
- Chan Wai Hon, graphic designer, freelance, Hong Kong, Hong Kong (graphic design);
- Kenta Shinohara, animator, Dwarf Studios TYO Inc., Higashimurayama, Japan (animation);
- Steve Choi, graphic designer, freelance, Seoul, Republic of Korea (graphic design).
Young Guns 17 is made possible in part through the generous support of official sponsors Hey, Levine/Leavitt and Shutterstock, and supporting sponsors BBDO, Media Monks, Publicis Health, OUTFRONT and Workbook. For more information, please visit http://www.youngguns.org.
The One Club for Creativity, producer of The One Show, ADC Annual Awards and Creative Week, is the world’s foremost non-profit organization whose mission is to support and celebrate the success of the global creative community. The One Show is a top global awards show for advertising, design and digital marketing focusing on creativity of ideas and quality of execution. The global ADC Annual Awards honors creative excellence in craft, design and innovation across all disciplines. Creative Week takes place in New York City every May and is the preeminent festival celebrating the intersection of advertising and the arts.