The London International Awards is fast approaching and with it is the excitement surrounding this year’s jury members per category. Entering 34 years, Created for Creatives, LIA is a show striving for honesty and openness, stands for great creative ideas and execution, and is proud to assemble the best talent every year to do so.
This year, legendary ad man Mark Tutssel, Former Leo Burnett Worldwide Executive Chairman, leads the Non-Traditional Jury board with some distinguished creatives in tow, including four of the most respected leaders in Asia:
- David Guerrero, BBDO Guerrero Chairman / Chief Creative Officer (Makati, Philippines)
- Swati Bhattacharya, FCB Ulka Chief Creative Officer (Gurgaon, India)
- Josephine Younes, FP7 Creative Director (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Richard Yu, ADK Taiwan Regional CCO, Greater China (Taipei, Taiwan)
Complete list of Non-Traditional Jury:
- Jay Benjamin, Hundred Percent Co-Founder / ECD (New York, USA)
- Harry Bernstein, Havas Chief Creative Officer (New York, USA)
- Nerea Cierco, DDB Spain Executive Creative Director (Madrid, Spain)
- Jeremy Craigen, Chief Creative Officer
- Seamus Higgins, R/GA Vice President / Chief Creative Officer APAC (Sydney, Australia)
- Bas Korsten, Wunderman Thompson Creative Partner (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Helen Pak, Grey Canada President / Chief Creative Officer (Toronto, Canada)
- Stephan Vogel, Ogilvy Germany Chief Creative Officer EMEA (Frankfurt, Germany)
The judging for the 2019 London International Awards is set to commence on October 1-10 at Encore, Las Vegas with the winners announcement on November 4.
Deadline of entries is until August 12, 2019. Enter now.
London International Awards (LIA) is a global festival honoring creativity and new ideas in Advertising, Production, Digital, Design, Health & Medical, Music & Sound, Technology and Branded Entertainment. The awards, founded in 1986 by President Barbara Levy, began by honoring advertising in the realms of Cinema, Television, Print and Radio, evolving since its inception into 22 unique media types. It was the first truly international advertising awards of its kind to acknowledge all media and methods from all over the world to be judged by a diverse global jury. Every member on each Jury Panel, including the Jury President, judges all entries, excluding their own work, in their respective media. Each Jury has the discretion to award a Grand LIA within the media they are judging.