MANILA, PHILIPPINES– Campaign Asia has revealed this year’s Southeast Asia winners in the 2020 Agency of the Year awards where Philippines emerged as a big winner, having gained 19 awards.
GIGIL has amassed five accolades; two golds, one under Philippines Creative Agency of the Year and one in the Philippines Independent Agency of the Year category. The independent ideas agency was also recognized for their partnership with their clients, scoring a gold with 7-Eleven CLiQQ and a bronze with Orocan.
Meanwhile, IdeasXMachina Group Of Hakuhodo was recognized with a gold award for Southeast Asia Best Culture category. Their Research and Strategy unit Brand-Y also snatched a bronze under Southeast Asia Market Research Agency of the Year category.
Additionally, PRIXM, their PR and perception engineering unit garnered bronze under the category Philippines PR Agency of the Year. They also had one of their Senior Art Director, Christine Gamboa, named as Southeast Asia Young Achiever of the Year.
Both agencies marked its talent development program: Gold for IdeasXMachina Group Of Hakuhodo and bronze for GIGIL.
The rest of the Philippine winners can be found here:
- Silver for TBWA\Santiago Mangada Puno; and bronze for BBDO Guerrero under Philippines Creative Agency of the Year.
- Gold for NuWorks Interactive Labs; silver for Propel Manila; and bronze for SVEN under the Philippines Digital Agency of the Year.
- Gold for OMD Philippines; silver for UM; and bronze for Touch XDA, under Philippines Media Agency of the Year.
- Silver for Ripple8 under Philippines PR Agency of the Year.
- Silver for DDB Group Philippines under Southeast Asia Best Culture category.
- Silver for NuWorks Interactive Labs; and bronze for SEVEN A.D. under the Philippines Independent Agency of the Year category.
- Bronze for Flare Manila under Southeast Asia Production Company of the year.