Social Listening is the process of monitoring terms, products, trends, and concepts associated with your brand across a number of different sites,
social media platforms, blogs, question and answer forums, and news sources.
Businesses need to know why people are talking about their brand online and how to respond in order to improve customer service, recruit new employees, and monitor their competition.
Here are some findings on social listening based on 2017 survey conducted by Clutch.co:
- Businesses undertake social listening to improve products (25%), attract customers (24%), and provide better customer service (21%).
- More unconventional social listening benefits include monitoring how different content performs (13%), recruiting/hiring people (9%), and learning about the competition (9%).
- Improving customer relationships is a key objective for nearly half (42%) of businesses.
- Most monitor customer requests, questions, and concerns (86%).
- Social listening is not limited to Facebook and Twitter, but rather takes place on Instagram (71%), YouTube (65%), and Reddit (27%).
Regardless of business size, social listening plays a role in keeping you up-to-date about online mentions of your business.
Social Listening is more than just listening to the Voice of the Customer (VoC), but rather, how well do you listen to VoC amidst the noise.
Leverage on Social Listening Tools!
Attend Digital Marketing in a BLINK 2017 on August 10-11, 2017 at AIM Conference Center, Makati City, PH.
Digital Marketing in a BLINK Seminar 2017
‘Creating Customer Experience Through Digital’
August 10-11, 2017, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
AIM Conference Center, Makati City, PH
Key Conference Topics
Day 1, Thursday, August 10, 2017
1. Helping Businesses Win in Mobile-First World
2. Using Data Analytics for Brand Strategies
3. The Rise of Content Creators: Content That Converts
4. Video, Video Sharing and Live Video Streaming is Now The Face of The Business
5. Create an Engaging Customer Mobile Experience
6. Leveraging on Social Listening Tools
7. Learning the New Email Marketing Strategies
Day 2, Friday, August 11, 2017
1. Building Your Brand with Mobile and Web Apps
2. Influencer Marketing as a Fundamental Brand Strategy
3. Search Algorithm Will Continue to Change
4. How Digital PR Can Help Your Marketing Campaigns
5. Immersive Content Experience
6. I Love UX
7. What’s Exciting about Digital Out-Of-Home (OOH)?
8. How E-Commerce in the Philippines is changing the retail market landscape?
Who Should Attend
CMOs, Brand Marketers, Category Managers, Advertising Managers, Digital Directors, Agencies, Publishers, Media, Telcos, Content Providers,
Bloggers, E-Commerce Entrepreneurs, Suppliers, Government, Academe, Digital Marketing Service Providers and those involved in
digital marketing and advertising.