SINGAPORE — The GONG Awards 2023 has unveiled its stellar lineup of jury heads, each a distinguished figure in their respective fields, poised to steer the course for this year’s competition. With an impressive array of industry experts, the awards encompass a multitude of categories.
The GONG Awards 2023 Head of Juries are:
• Film Gongs – Roslee Yusof, Film Director, Freeflow Productions
• Branded Entertainment Gongs – Firrdaus Yusoff, Head of Creative, Forsman & Bodenfors
• Radio & Audio Gongs – Isa Ong, Music Supervisor, Fuse Adventures In Audio
• Outdoor Gongs – Ajay Vikram, Chief Creative Officer, Publicis Groupe
• Design Gongs – Astri Nursalim and Gian Jonathan, Creative Directors, Kinetic
• Direct Gongs – Jac Rodrigo, Creative Director, BBH APAC
• Media & PR Gongs – Jian Yang, Managing Partner, Distilleri Group
• Brand Experience & Activation Gongs – Mavis Neo, Chief Creative Officer, The Secret Little Agency
• Mobile & Digital Gongs – Angela Bassichetti, Head of Creative Shop for APAC, Meta
• Social & Influencer Gongs – Christina Chong, Chief Executive Officer, Southeast Asia, We Are Social
• Craft Gongs – Charu Menon, Managing Director & Executive Producer, Heckler
“For the Gongs this year, not only are we promising a chance to win at Cannes, but we have also assembled a jury that is Cannes-worthy, one that will pave the way for future shows,” said Janson Choo, CCA (GONG) 2023 Chairman and Executive Creative Director at BBH Asia Pacific (Singapore). “We have been very deliberate in ensuring a diverse and eclectic mix from across all backgrounds and experiences. This includes having an under-30 jury member in each category.
“But this is not about ticking the boxes. We need to ensure a lasting legacy, continuity, and pushing forward our talent here as well as from abroad, who have honed their skills in this market, to let them have a say in what the future of Singapore creativity will be.”