MANILA, PHILIPPINES — The Creative LIAisons is back this year at Las Vegas to give creatives under 30 the chance to network and learn from the industry’s top creatives. Out of 204 delegates, nine are from the Philippines.
Covering disciplines from creative, to strategy, to account management, the Creative LIAisons program will provide a unique coaching opportunity to hone the skillset of the attendees.
The nine mentees are:
- Mawie Borja, Art Director Hemisphere – Leo Burnett
- Paolo De Leon, Creative Director – Dentsu One Manila
- Katrina Olan, Copywriter – Dentsu Jayme Syfu
- RJ Espartinez, Senior Copywriter – DDB MNL
- Patrick Gaviola, Senior Art Director – DDB Philippines
- Ronela Lopez, Art Director – Publicis Groupe Philippines (Digitas)
- Ynna Milambiling, Senior Art Director – GIGIL
- Dionie Tanada, Creative Director – GIGIL
- Trishia Vilarmino, Art Director – Wunderman Thompson Philippines
Creative LIAisons will be hybrid with 50 attendees from North America on ground and the rest of the mentees attending virtually. They will be exposed to different seminars, panel discussions and interactive workshops held simultaneously with the London International Awards onsite judging.
View the rest of the mentees here.