SINGAPORE — The Philippines continues to make its mark on the international stage with multiple entries named as finalists at the prestigious 2023 APAC Effie Awards.
Effie Asia Pacific, the organization responsible for recognizing outstanding achievements in marketing effectiveness, revealed that a total of 111 entries have advanced to the final round of judging. These finalists will vie for top honors at this year’s APAC Effie Awards, celebrating exceptional advertising campaigns that have delivered real results.
The Philippines proudly contributes to this year’s stellar lineup of finalists with seven entries that exemplify creativity, strategic thinking, and impactful results. Leading the pack from the Philippines is GIGIL with three impressive finalist entries, followed closely by Bates CHI&Partners. These finalists represent the pinnacle of marketing effectiveness in the Philippines and have demonstrated their ability to make a lasting impact in the highly competitive advertising landscape.
The Philippine finalists are as follows:
- Bates CHI&Partners‘ “Maya: The Anthem of Financial Freedom” for Maya Philippines in the Finance category
- Bates CHI&Partners‘ “Maya: The Anthem of Financial Freedom” for Maya Philippines in the Branded Content category
- GIGIL‘s “Delivery Man” for Grab in the New Product or Service – Line Extension category
- GIGIL‘s “Delivery Man” for Grab in the Short Video Marketing category
- GIGIL‘s “Globe” for Netflix in the Carpe Diem – Services category
- Leo Burnett Manila‘s “Unbranded Menu” for McDonald’s Philippines in the Engaged Community category
- TBWA Santiago Mangada Puno‘s “Galing DITO” for DITO Telecommunity in the Influencer category
Returning for its 10th anniversary, the APAC Effie Awards is the region’s most prestigious accolade for marketing effectiveness. It continues to uphold the gold standard by rewarding the most effective marketing communication efforts in the region.
Watch the campaigns from the Philippines that have earned a spot on the shortlist below:
The full list of finalists can be accessed here, and the winners will be recognized at the Awards Gala at the Four Seasons Hotel Singapore on September 29.