PATTAYA, THAILAND — ADFEST 2023 has shared an insider’s look at the Film Craft & New Director jury room led by Jury President Laura Geagea, Regional Managing Director Sweetshop China, Asia, and MENA Shanghai & Bangkok.
The award-giving body has invited viewers to step into the judging room and take a look at day two of judging with a first-hand view of insights and opinions from Laura Geagea and judge, Jeorge Agcaoili, Film Director, Arcade Film Factory Manila. With such enthusiasm for the level of craft, the two give a few hints on a clear winner and extra kudos for one craft element in particular.
“I’m honored to have been invited by ADFEST to lead the Film Craft Lotus and New Director Lotus Juries for 2023,” said Laura. “I love nothing more than watching good work and am very excited that this year we are finally back to all being able to attend the festival in person. After years of stop-start work due to Covid, it will be fantastic to get back to focusing on the craft, the creative talent, and the work. I cannot wait!”
The Film Craft & New Director jury members are:
- Laura Geagea, Regional Managing Director Sweetshop China, Asia, and MENA Shanghai & Bangkok
- Abhinav Pratiman, Film Director, Early Man Film Pvt Ltd Mumbai
- Emma Daines, Founder & CEO, Fin Design & Effects Sydney
- Erik Reiff, Partner & Chief Creative Officer, Black Cat White Cat Music Tokyo & Bali
- Jeorge Agcaoili, Film Director, Arcade Film Factory Manila
- Ji Young Lim, CEO & Managing Director, Planit Production Seoul
- Rajay Singh, Film Director & Founder & Father, Directors Think Tank SEA Kuala Lumpur
- Rebecca So, Head of Film, Media.Monks APAC Singapore
- Tanis Pintong, Film Director, Dylan Films Bangkok
adobo magazine is an official media partner of ADFEST 2023.