The annual London International Awards is steadily approaching for another year of celebrating creativity and ingenuity, and with it is the 2019 Creative LIAisons, one of the most anticipated programs for young creatives. The program is set to run on October 4-8, alongside the judging for this year’s LIA, where creatives ages 21-30 can meet, learn and mingle from some of the most respected creatives in the industry.
This year over a hundred participants have been chosen to fly all the way to Las Vegas for the program, with 18 coming from all over Asia, including our two winners of the adobo LIA Young Creatives Competition.
- Gonzalo Ausejo | Senior Art Director, FP7/DXB, Dubai
- Hyobeen Bang | Art Director, Daehong Communications, Seoul
- Soleil Beatriz Badenhop | Copywriter, Dentsu Jayme Syfu, Makati City
- Williana Chen | Art Director, MullenLowe, Singapore
- Sam Chow | Senior Art Director, Cheil, Hong Kong
- Michelle Ann Edu | Associate Creative Director, BBDO Guerrero, Makati City
- Reuben James Fermin | Art Director, Blackpencil Manila / Leo Burnett Group Manila, Makati City
- Satoshi Ichishima | Copywriter, ADK Creative One, Tokyo
- Taira Ishikawa | Art Director, Dentsu, Osaka
- Issei Ishikura | Copywriter, HAKUHODO, Tokyo
- Shingo Isobe | Chief Designer, POLA INC., Tokyo
- Hee Jin Jin | Copywriter, Cheil Worldwide, Seoul
- Nattapat Jitrungruengnij | Art Director, Dentsu One Bangkok, Bangkok
- Sumer Kotwal | Art Director, Publicis Sapient, Dubai
- Jason Samuel | Creative Supervisor, FCB ULKA, Mumbai
- Abhishek Sharma | Senior Copywriter,Asatsu-Dk-Fortune, Gurgaon
- Esha Tiwari | Copy Supervisor, Isobar India, Gurgaon
- Reema Trehan | Junior Art Director, MullenLowe, Singapore
The Creative LIAisons, an exclusive program for creatives, is “designed to be a creative oasis” for those in the industry who stand for the work and those who make it – away from the danger of focusing less and less on creative output. To take these budding creatives into this oasis, LIA will be providing air transportation and accommodation to all delegates going to Las Vegas.
Stay tuned as we share more news on the exciting programs that await these young creatives.