PARIS, FRANCE — The Gerety Awards has revealed its full executive jury, along with its entry deadline on March 03.
Co-Founder Lucía Ongay said, “Each year Gerety chooses new cities where to hold the executive jury sessions, this has ensured that almost a thousand female leaders have joined the Gerety jury since its inception. This year marks the 5th year of the awards and as the only creative prize to reward campaigns that resonate most with a female audience, no doubt advertisers will be once again taking notice of the Gerety winners.”
Along with agency leaders, clients from around the world are joining the 2023 executive jury. They include:
- Tiana Conley, VP of Global Chocolate, Mars
- Isabella Jorgensen, Team Lead Digital Content, Hugo Boss
- Ioana Gorganeanu, Head of Marketing and Communications, Mastercard
- Inês Fonseca, Head of Marketing Johnnie Walker, Diageo
- Alba Bustamante, Global Brands Marketing Director, Meliá Hotels International
- Anbara Hussein, Global Production Manager, H&M
- Cherry Gore, SVP, Head of Group Brand Strategy and Communications, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
- Fran Cowan, Director of Advertiser Marketing EMEA, Twitch
The 2023 Gerety Awards jury includes 190 judges from 40 different countries. The Grand jury is composed of global leaders and the executive jury is holding in-person jury sessions in Bogota, Chicago, London, Stockholm, Madrid, Bucharest, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, and a joint AUNZ judging session.
adobo magazine is an official media partner of the Gerety Awards 2023.